Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lazy? I think?

Did you ever feel that you want something but you can’t get it? Have you tried something but you never succeeded? You want to change but something else stops you.

When I was still in high school, my biggest problem is being lazy. I really do not know what came into my mind and I just felt laziness all the time. Maybe I am confident that even though I won’t study, my classmates would definitely help me whenever I’m in need or when I’m in trouble. I really can’t recall the time when I actually went home, change my clothes and go directly into the study room to study and not to do unnecessary things that are not related in school. I think the problem that I encountered is laziness. I wasn’t able to aim high grades in high school because of my laziness. Even though I didn’t get any failure marks, it made me realized that, what if I exerted more effort in my studies, maybe I’ll get not only passing grades but high and maybe I could have made it to the honors.

Now that I am a college student already, I can observe that I give more attention now to my studies compared before. I am really happy for the change in me and I do not want to disappoint the people around me anymore especially my parents. That’s why I will do my best just to make them proud of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment