Sunday, July 12, 2009

Couch Potato

Do you enjoy watching movie? What kind of movie you usually watch? Do you prefer watching movie with someone else or all by yourself? What do you like, watching movie at home or in movie house?

I’m a kind of person who loves watching movie. I think I am born to be a “movie addict”. Last summer, I spent my time watching movies downloaded by my friend. If I am not watching movies, I watch series like Gossip Girl. I finished the three seasons and the fourth season will be aired soon. The first time I saw the DVD cover, I was stunned by it and wanted to watch it as soon as possible. It started there and I can’t stop it. I got addicted to it but not to the extent that I copy the personalities of the character of that movie series. I also have my favorite movie, and it’s Armaggedon. I know it’s an old movie but I can’t help it. I asked my friend to download it for me and he actually did. My friends know that we have lots of DVDs at home and if we’re going to hangout at home, they always ask if what movie we are going to watch. Before, we always buy DVDs but when downloading movies existed, we stopped buying. We just download and imagine, I have 45 movies in the computer now. But if I didn’t delete some, I think it will reach a hundred already, that’s how addicted I am when it comes to movies.

I’m a happy person. I find ways just to cheer myself up and not to feel boredom. And watching movies or television entertains me. I don’t get bored when the television is turned on. For short, I can’t live without television because movies, series, show are my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment